Wednesday, March 16, 2011

make it up as we go along

sometimes, you just can't say it better

Home is where I want to be Pick me up and turn me round I feel numb - born with a weak heart So I guess I must be having fun The less we say about it the better Make it up as we go along Feet on the ground Head in the sky It's ok I know nothing's wrong . . nothing
Home - is where I want to be But I guess I'm already there. I come home she lifted up her wings Guess that this must be the place I can't tell one from another Did I find you, or you find me? Out of all those kinds of people You got a face with a view. I'm just an animal looking for a home Share the same space for a minute or two

thanks, david byrne. along with tupelo honey and half the zeppelin catalog, "shuffle all" will always smile on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment