Tuesday, January 19, 2010

People I Can't Stand, Vol XIV: Giada

I'd like to encounter Giada just once on the street so I can tell her that she's ugly.


















I mean, dear god, just minutes into her pretentious, self-absorbed show and had you been born yesterday, you'd swear you were taking cooking tips from the Gilded Italian Empress. Fortunately, I was not born yesterday. I've also seen the Adams Family. If you injected Morticia's face with a triple dose of collagen, then stretched her face taut with clothes pins, you'd just about have this one. Oh, then be sure to leave her alone for a few minutes with her mirror, razor and "italian snow".




You know what, Giada? No one gives a hot damn that you pronounce "pasta" like you got off the boat yesterday. So you were born in Italy. I was born in Oregon. Other people were born in other places. NO ONE CARES.

We see that you have boobies. They're nice. I'm sure they landed you your show, among other things. I still start every morning with a little more contempt for you then the day before. It's exponential and won't stop until someone finally tells you that you are not the greatest thing since "paremashjannnma!"

4 comments:

  1. praying mantis...all Im sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too mention that she inisted that they film the show at her house so she could make sure we all see her stupid waterfront villa. Oh hey must be hard to earn that when you're old money and your husband runs a succesfull clothing line! Where'd you ever find time to learn to cook? Oh wait you're Italian so you think you know more about food than anyone ever? Please kindly never make another show again.

    P.S. Korch my search for you has been long and cold. But now I've found you and I'm never losing you again.

    ReplyDelete